Creating and online form allows you to collect along with recipients documents, a lot of information as part of their client application.
⚠️ A form is always inside a Clust portal, so you can't embed just a form on your website. You'll need to embed the secure portal.
How to create a form:
- Go to Resources>Forms and hit Create new form.
- Name your form and click on 'Add new fields' and save
- Click on 'Edit' in front of each field to set it up as a dropdown, text box etc.
List of form fields available:
- Text boxes or Headings to your forms by clicking on the little arrow next to 'New fields'
- Drag and drop your fields to rearrange your form
- Create logic jumps if needed
Then you'll need to import your form into a template.
Why you can't add a form field directly into a list?
The Clust checklist is gathering blocks of things you require: a form, a payment, a signature, a tasks etc..
Each block has it's own card, so that no matter how complex is your checklist, your recipients can skim through it easily, understand what's required in less than 5 seconds and convert faster without feeling overwhelmed.
A/B testing has shown that if we added the content of a form or the description of a task, or a payment details process or even the contract to be signed directly into the checklist:
- the chances for your recipients to convert will decrease significantly by up to 36%.