As a client application inherits its initial structure from a Template, we recommend that you focus on making your Template as clear and comprehensive as possible.
Once a client starts an online application with your company, whatever you do inside the client application is visible and shared with your recipient (and vice versa).
Here are the different actions you can complete in a Request throughout the collection:
- Requesting more documents or items from the recipient
- Messaging recipients from your account
- Approving documents on commenting on wrong files
- Looping in partners so they can share their feedback and help you collect more documents or move forward
- Attaching company brochure, documentation or more
- Downloading the received files once approved