Internal references allow you to stay organized when managing your Clust applications and clients. There are several ways to add an internal reference to your applications.
= When creating an application==
- Hit the purple 'New application' button in the header menu to create an application on behalf of someone
- At Step 2 (Setup), add manually your reference number. Eg. RGT567 in the field named Internal reference
- Validate and check your applications list page, the reference number is showing in the application details
= From your application's details==
- Go to one of your applications and click on 'More options>General' tab.
- Scroll down and hit the little pencil icon to edit the application details.
- In the Internal reference field, add the related reference number and click on the Confirm button
🔰This is also where you will go to edit an existing application's internal reference number.
The internal reference will show on your application list, right below the process/service name.