In order to connect Clust to DocuSign you need to use an API. So this means that you need a Clust Gold plan and an API oAUth embedded Developer with DocuSign.
⚠️TOO LONG DIDN'T READ⚠️
Our team can take care of this on your behalf
== 1e STEP: SET UP YOUR DOCUSIGN API ACCOUNT==
- In the 'Integration Key' section, hit the yellow button 'Add APP/ Integration key' to create an API key
- Click on 'Add URI' so you can copy and paste there the URI below
- In the 'API & Keys' section in DocuSign copy these 2 informations :
-Integration Key et Secret key
- Then go to your Clust account 'My company> Clust extensions> ESignature to copy them and hit save
- DocuSign will ask you to make a connexion
⚠️Please note that DocuSign will require you to make at least 20 signature requests into your API account before you can actually connect your account to any other external app like Clust.
== 2nd STEP: CONNECTING CLUST TO DOCUSIGN ==
Once you've made your 20 signatures requests with DocuSign you'll be able to grab your API account ID needed for the connexion.
Copy and paste it in the pop up and you're done!