Team members are colleagues, employees or contractors who need to have access to your company account.
Depending on what they need to do in your account, you can assign to them different user's roles.
Today it's not possible to create you custom user profile (Y/N) kind of profile builder.
Why can't my team member see my applications?
When you invite a Super Agent or Manager, by default they'll be seeing their own activity, if you want them to see your team's activity, please ask your teammates to go to 'Set up profile' and activate the 'View team activity' option.
Can you describe each team member role?
- Team owner manages and sees everything, billing and payment included.
- An admin manages and sees everything except payment and billing.
- A manager manages templates and applications and doesn't have access to the Team settings.
- A Developer manages templates, API and Webhooks and doesn't have to the applications, templates or Team settings.
- A Super Agent can only send and receive applications. No access to the Resources tab. A super agent also can see the team's activity and take action on team mates applications. (Like an Admin or Manager).
- An Agent can only send and receive applications. No access to the Resources tab. An agent also cannot see the team's activity nor take action on team mates applications.
- An Operator is an agent who can't validate application. Operations can only preapprove application so someone else in the team can follow up.