We've put together a user guide so you can get started super easily! As you read through this guide, do not hesitate to click on the links to learn more about each concept.
- Then configure your Account settings (Profile, Photo, email, notifications) and Team settings to get the platform ready for your team.
🌟When you add team members, make sure they activate the 'Team view' option from their Account settings to have access to the team's applications created before they joined.
- Try to map out your current company process and pick the one(s) you want to automate with Clust:
>Which process, service do I want to manage using Clust?
Client onboarding, claim process, website design, rental application process?
>What is required as part of this process? Forms to fill out?, document
- Pick the Template that best suits your use case or start building your own:
> Import a Ready to-use template
Or Create a template from scratch
Or have a Clust onboarding manager do this for you
- Once you’ve built your templates, you can configure template settings – like Timeframe, Template layout and Automatic emails that will be sent to your future recipients.
- Next, you'll be able to create an application from your account.
- If you want to receive applications from your website visitors or from a high volume of people, you can publish your application portal or embedded it in your website.
NOW, your account is set up for success. You and your team are ready to start receiving client applications and working on them from a single, secure place.
- Want to create some automation? Head over to Zapier to create automations between your favorite tools.