There are sometimes issues that can happen when setting up your CNAME record. See below for instructions on how to fix them.
- Go to your whatsmydns.net
- Change the search to "CNAME" record
- Enter the CNAME record you want to check. If you set up a "www" subdomain, enter "www.sitename.com". If you used another subdomain, enter that subdomain address into the field.Note: Replace "sitename.com" with your own domain name
- Green check marks mean that the domain is propagating correctly. Please wait 24-48 hours before contacting your web host.
- Red X's in the results means that the domain is not propagating correctly.
- A combination of green and red means the domains are still propagating. Please wait 24-48 hours before contacting your web host