Clust was designed specifically to accelerate & automate the way you work and onboard stakeholders to your company processes and services.
Clust is used across the world by professionals and teams (in 78 countries in total) to accelerate any repetitive process that needs to be completed internally, externally or both in order to close deals or keep things moving.
As such, there are best practices and some fundamentals to learn, the basics of which we’ll cover in this guide.
- What are the best use cases for using Clust
- Why you should create templates?
- How to create a template?
- How to create an application?
We work with professionals from any sector and industry. The most frequent use cases for using Clust are available on this page.
Our clients use Clust to manage the following processes:
- Client onboarding for a new service
- Claim process management
- Tenancy/Rental applications management
- Mortgage loan service
- Financial services
- Hiring a new candidate
- Sourcing suppliers (RFPs)
- Registering speakers or exhibitors at events
- Gathering information for a website/ marketing project
- so much more
Copying and Pasting is what we want you to avoid as you run your business operations. It makes you lose time, it's not a scalable and it's definitely error-prone.
We've created Templates so you can reuse establish checklists for each of your services and processes. And everyone from your team can also do the same easily.
Our goal is to increase productivity, transparency and create consistency across your organization.
- Efficiency – you don’t need to rebuild new drafts anymore, because there is always one ready to be used no matter the service or process
- Accuracy – templates will help you to eliminate human error
- Consistency – keeps your branding consistent, no more different fonts, styles, wording
- Automation – use the right template for each of your services/processes and automate your onboarding processes.
Now learn ways to create templates on Clust and choose which is applicable to your business process.
We've created a template library where you can import ready-to-use templates based on your process.
- Go to Resources>Templates to browse into the library and pick the closest template you find.
- Based on that, you can add more line items or reorganize your template, based on your need.
Your template will define the layout and content of your client interface when they want to engage with this specific process (In my case, a Mortgage loan application process).
If you already have an existing onboarding process capture somewhere for your recipients, you can create a template a scratch to import this process into Clust.
Some users use google docs, excel spreadsheets, Typeform to onboard their clients, you will be able to do all this in Clust without juggling between tools and running after clients.
- Go to Resources>Templates to create your very own template.
- Add all the required elements you need and click on Edit to add instructions or mark each of them as mandatory
- Drag and drop each element to better organize your list visually
- Click on preview to see how it looks like, rinse and repeat.
- Head over to the Configuration & Emails tab on the sidebar to set up advanced settings
🔔Don't forget that a template is listing the things you need as part of a specific process such as an onboarding for example.
For online forms, e-contracts and payments, you'll need to set these up before you actually import them into a template.
Now that you're done with your template, you can actually have applications created. An application can be created either by yourself, by your team members, by your clients or by external members.
In order to create an application from your account, all you have to do is to click on the purple at the top and follow the instructions.