As a Request inherits its initial structure from a Template, we recommend that you focus more on making your Template as clear and comprehensive as possible.
Once you send a Document Request, whatever you do inside the Request is visible by your recipient (and vice versa).
Here are the different actions you can complete in a Request throughout the collection:
- Requesting more documents from the recipient
- Messaging recipients from your account
- Approving documents on commenting on wrong files
- Looping in partners so they can share their feedback and help you collect more documents or move forward
- Attaching company brochure, documentation or more
- Downloading the received files once approved