There are a few ways to use Clust and start receiving online applications. The method you'll use depends on your business needs and if you have or not a website.
If you have a Wordpress site, keep reading.
We are thrilled to offer on Wordpress a very handy plugin named Clust client portal, to help you receive client applications directly on your website.
Install the plugin to display a beautiful branded client portal that syncs to your Clust account.
In this article, you'll learn which how to add a Clust client portal in Wordpress.
== REGISTER FOR FREE ==
You need a Clust account to start using the web-app even on a Wordpress website. Clust brings a lot of professional features to help you stay productive and manage your client applications easily. Here are the steps you need to take to make sure your account is ready for your Wordpress.
== SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT ==
== INSTALL YOUR CLUST CLIENT PORTAL ON WP ==
- Go to your Account settings>API Integrations
- Create an API Token
- Copy the Token code into your Wordpress plugin settings (in Wordpress)
== PUBLISH YOUR CLIENT PORTAL ==
- Go to the page or post where you want to insert the Clust portal
- Hit the 'Clust client portal inserter' button
- On the pop up, set up your portal (Pick a main color, display your logo and header, choose the right template, the preferred height of the iframe)
- Publish or preview your page/post.
- Rinse and repeat with other templates
🔔 Please note that showing the header allows your visitors to add the deadline to their calendar, send you messages and receive files from you.
Auto-assign online applications to specific team members