As an admin or Manager, you can use Folders to group your client applications and keep them organised.
== CREATE A FOLDER ==
- Go to 'Resources> My folders'
- Click on the 'New folder' button and name your folder
- Validate to create a folder
== MOVE CLIENT APPLICATION INTO A FOLDER ==
- Open the client application
2. Go to 'More Options'
3. In the 'Advanced settings' section, pick the folder in which you'd like to move your client application
4. Click on the 'Confirm' button
== ADD CLIENT APPLICATIONS TO FOLDER ON THE GO ==
You can create or organize folders when sending Client applications.
At the 'Setup' stage, (step 2 of a Document request) all you have to do it to pick the folder where you want to save your Document Request.
== VIEW FOLDER CONTENT ==
1.Go to the Folders section (Resources>Folders)
2.Click on 'View content' to see what's in it
3. The list of applications assigned to this folder will show
4. Use the filter to switch from one folder to another
== DELETE FOLDER ==
1.Go to Resources>Folders
2.On the folder you would like to delete, click on the secondary button 'Delete'
3. Validate to make sure the folder is deleted
🔔 Deleting a folder has no effect on the client applications that used to be stored in it.